Our Tax on Divorce and Separation online conference is on 29th September as a 3-hour online event. You can either participate live or watch the complete recording, whenever or wherever it suits you. All those who participate live will also get a recording of the complete conference after the event.
It can be streamed directly to your desktop at home or office anywhere in the world as an online event. The normal price for this is £225, but for recipients of this email, the price is reduced by 20% to £180. Please quote promo code TDS20 when booking to obtain the discount.
This is a per organisation price, so up to 19 of your colleagues can participate at no extra charge, wherever or whenever they watch it. So, if there are 10 of you the price per person goes down to £18.00 each. To find out more, please visit here.
This is much better than an ordinary webinar-based experience with one speaker, which could get very tedious quickly. We have seven speakers. With this online conference, you can participate with up to 19 colleagues as you want – either live or on an on-demand, recorded basis. The conference is a comprehensive one-day event for all who need to keep up to date with the latest developments in Tax on Divorce and Separation.
The great team of speakers to cover a wide range of hot topics
- Divorce and property
- Assessing deferred remuneration in a divorce settlement
- CGT differences between marriage, separation, and divorce
- International divorce and the tax position of non-doms
- Pensions – the lifetime allowance – the costs of getting it wrong
- Divorce and family-owned businesses
- International comparison of the tax treatment of maintenance orders
Our speakers are:
- Jeremy Mindell, Primondell Ltd
- Rebecca Sheldon, Old Square Tax Chambers
- Sofia Thomas, Thomas Consulting
- Sue Faiers, Evelyn Partners LLP
- Julia Rosenbloom, Evelyn Partners LLP
- Michael Allum, The International Family Law Group LLP