Plastic potties are not easy to recycle, and unfortunately, many end up in landfills. This is why the innovative brand Pourty has now developed its popular “pourable” potty to make it better for the environment and more sustainable.
Pourty’s current range of potties is recyclable; however, they are made from virgin plastic. The new ECO sustainable potty is made from recycled post-consumer waste.
Post-consumer waste is plastic, such as food cartons cleaned and recycled into sustainable plastic. When sustainable plastic is reprocessed and made into new products, the manufacturing process is kinder to the environment because it doesn’t use fossil fuels as raw materials. This forms a circular approach to our waste and helps to protect natural resources.
Let’s get down to the features of the ECO Pourty Potty.
- The ECO Pourty Potty follows the original design, which has won several awards since 2010 and is consistently rated five out of five in potty reviews for quality, value for money and ease of use.
- It offers the convenience of a traditional potty, but its easy-to-pour feature makes it more hygienic to empty and easier to clean.
- Using the handle on the front of the potty, pour out of the unique pouring duct into your toilet with no mess.
- Its wide flat seat is more comfortable for your child and features a high splash guard at the front to limit ‘spillages’ for boys.
- Sustainable, recycled, recyclable, and environmentally friendly.
- Fully recyclable packaging.
- Made in the UK, reducing its carbon footprint.
- Pourty Potties need not end their life in a landfill.
Once you finish your ECO Pourty Potty, recycle it at home (check with your local collection service first) with your hard plastic recycling.
Now available to purchase from John Lewis and Amazon.