The National SEND Conference is now in its 9th year. And we’re excited to announce our return on the 27th June at the Victoria Park Plaza, Central London.
With the DfE, Ofsted and Nasen leading in discussion, this pivotal conference is designed perfectly for those across the SEND landscape to assess how best to prepare and meet for the standards of the SEND Code of Practice, while ensuring all teaching provision meets the requirements of the SEND reforms to deliver outstanding support for all SEND pupils.
Join us to meet, network and engage with outstanding schools leading in delivering high quality interventions; and explore how you can better utilise new allocated funding to tackle the SEND attainment gap, deliver high quality professional development and enhance teaching and learning to improve the outcomes of all SEND pupils.
Join the discussion with: André Imich, SEN and Disability Professional Adviser, DfE who will deliver the opening keynote: ‘A National Update on Delivering High Quality SEND Provision’
- Assessing the next steps for schools and local authorities in embedding the SEND reforms and exploring what successful implementation looks like
- Tackling the challenge of off rolling and exclusions affecting children with special needs
- Ensuring high quality co-production with children, parents and multi-agency partners to deliver effective planning and design of SEND provision
- Outlining the future challenges and opportunities for delivering outstanding SEND provision
Also confirmed are:
- Gaynor Roberts, Senior HMI, Ofsted
Successfully Meeting the Standards of the SEND Inspection Framework
- Dr Adam Boddison, Chief Executive, NASEN
National SEND Update and the Work of Whole School SEND
- Natalie Packer, Education Consultant and Author, The Perfect SENCO and The Teacher’s Guide to SEN
The Role of SENCOS in Maximising Teaching and Learning Outcomes
And many more …
To provide delegates with the perfect bespoke experience, this conference will be split into two streams for primary education and secondary/ further education to ensure all content is tailored to meet the needs of all attendees.
Places at this conference are limited to facilitate active discussion between speakers and delegates. Early booking advised.
The PO can be sent after your booking. You will receive a CPD Certificate and all speaker presentations after the event.
For group booking discounts or further information, please do not hesitate to enquire via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 770 6580.